Thursday, February 18, 2010

Refrigerator 2


Today things got a bit out of hand, imagine having a split-level house and you needed to removed the stairway to the upper level only, many of the things that you need to complete the job were still on the upper level. This is the situation that I faced. I had to remove the stairs to access the wiring runs under the floor and this made me climb like an ape into and out of the boat for stuff. Anna abandoned ship and went with some friends into town…I think she really had enough of my bad attitude.
After a lot of words that can’t be printed here; the components of the compressor unit finally slid into its new home and the assorted wiring was hooked up and ready to go. With the flick of a circuit breaker, the unit began to hum and the freezer compartment cooled down. Now, the clean up begins.
In a day or so we should have a photo album of the refrigerator replacement on the web site.

3 comments: