Friday, December 25, 2015

A quite boat

 
For the first time in forever, Anna and I are apart for the holiday season. We have a family emergency back in Michigan and she has flown back home to take care of it. It makes a lonesome boat especially with the resent loss of Edie. Never fear though, I (as always) have the “LIST” for company! Oh, you say… what list? The never ending maintenance list that magically grows even as you finish items off from it. It’s like trying to walk up a sand dune, two steps forward and one step backwards.

I also have the osprey’s, one juvenile bald eagle, lots of different kinds of birds, an occasional dolphin and manatee and (as always) the other cruisers to watch and talk to. We have friends on shore and my trusty bike to take me exploring (when I tire of the “list”). Still, I wish that Anna were here.
On Anna’s and my behalf, I wish all of you a very merry Christmas and joyous holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment