Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pictures

One of the hardest things to get is a good picture of your own boat under sail. I know that I have shown a picture of Snow Goose already under sail but here is one that I’ve wished I could take for many years. We were sailing up from Fl to SC when a sail boat appeared on the horizon and (as happens) even with the entire ocean around us and being 25 miles from shore we came within a few hundred yards of each other. Anyway, they took these shots of our boat and emailed them to us. I have to say that under 4 sails she looks pretty good.

6 comments:

  1. NOW I AM JEALOUS FOR NOW, NOT THE 5 YRS IN THE BACKYARD, HOWEVER IT LOOKS LIKE TIME WELL SPENT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heavens! I never realized that you sported a mizzen staysail! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you might consider using one of these on your homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestion, we are going to do just that!

    ReplyDelete