Thursday, February 18, 2016

Laptop troubles

Jan. 15th 2016

You don't know what you have until it's gone.

Our laptop computer started to flicker constantly. It turned out to be the space key on the keyboard (of all silly things). I took the laptop apart to get the Part # off from the keyboard and tried to order another one. That’s when the trouble started. Without a working keyboard I couldn’t use the computer. Without the computer I couldn't find my password for the computer parts site that I use. Without the password the company wouldn’t sell the keyboard to me. (talk about a catch 22)
old keyboard going to the computer junkyard
 I finally had to have our son-in-law order it from Michigan and have it sent to Fl. Some days (like today) I think we are TOO tied into these electronic marvels.

No comments:

Post a Comment