Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dog


Sometimes Edie and I have this love/hate relationship. I love her and I’m glad that we brought her along but I get tired of having to be a chauffeur for a furry mammal. My job is to drive her to shore twice daily for her walks. Here’s a good example of what I have to do every day. When the tide is out, I have to carry her through the mud to the shore and even when there is enough water I can't always make it to shore. Sometimes there are docks but they normally are not at a convenient height. Personally I think that this “job” is a good trade off for while I’m gone, Anna is cooking! Whether it’s tromping thru the mud with a dog under my arm or climbing docks it’s a good trade off for home cooked meals!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are getting 'walked' more than the dog!! :)

    ReplyDelete