Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Darn that Anna

I've been collecting pictures and writing about the last 3 weeks so that I could put it all on the blog when I got back, well, Anna has (for once) beet me to it. She just posted to the web page and has covered just about everything that I had planned to say!... I guess that if you snooze you loose.

So, instead, here are a few pictures that I liked (and she hasn't used). Hope that you like them.


Another boat took this shot just a dark. They then set the appature of their camera open.
Then they wrote "Snow Goose" on the dune with a lasar.
How Cool!
The sign on the door of the rum Cay store


sunk at the dock at Rum Cay

just one of many old, rusted junk on the island

A sun-downer get together on the Goose

This is the main road out to the new Airport... notice there's nothing around?

 
sign on a trail

I just like this shot


nice fish but see the plane in the back ground?

How long can you hold your breath while they take the picture?
I know that Anna used this one already but I love it. Eric (guy on the right) has been at Rum Cay for about a month (you can tell by his hair) and was nothing but a up-beat, happy, and friendly person. He hardly had 2 dimes to rub together yet he was the first to help out and give a happy "hello" in the morning. A great kid. I'm glad to have met him.


Yet another good sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment