Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life without a car

Were back in Florida, the land of 90+ temp and high humidity. We flew from Grand Rapids to Orlando on Allegiant Air lines (very cheap!!!) but they don’t fly into Jacksonville so, we had to rent a car to drive the rest of the way to the boat. Tomorrow, I have to return the car to the Jacksonville International Airport and then spent 2+ hours riding two different city buses to reach the nearest bus stop to Green Cove Spring Marina. The problem is that it’s still 13 miles to get back to the boat! I’ll be bringing the folding bike with me and plan to ride the remaining distance back to the boat. With luck, I should arrive before it gets into the 90’s. Life on a sailboat,,, (and I’ll bet that you thought it was nothing but sundowners and beautiful sunsets).

1 comment:

  1. US Rent-A-Car offers cheap car rental in Las Vegas, United States. Compare cheapest car rental deals and book your best las vegas car rental today.

    ReplyDelete