Saturday, April 16, 2011

Toilet

Our daughter, Angie, came down to Georgetown for a 10 day visit. Before she got here I had been having a problem with the toilet so I broke down and rebuilt the thing. Yuck. The day that she arrived the toilet backed up completely and would not work at all. YUCK. I had to bail it out YUCK! and then take the place apart so that I could get to the toilet hose and remove it from the boat. YUCK, YUCK YUCK!!! The inside of the hose had built up solid calcium deposits along its entire length. Now, you might think to yourself,,, “how do you get calcium (rock hard) out of the inside of a hose?” You take the hose and beat it until the calcium breaks up and can fall out of the hose. By the time I had the hose out of the boat and was “whacking” the hose against the side of the boat, it started to rain and then to pour. So, there I was, standing in the rain, whacking my hose. And you think that life on a boat is nothing but sundowners and warm breezes. .. have I got news for you!

2 comments:

  1. Standing in the rain.
    Whacking your hose.

    Sounds pretty (dare I say...) kinky to me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete