Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Walking

Just a note: Internet is hard to come by and that's why we don't post everyday. Rich


We went for a walk today and I thought that I’d show you some of the different things that you see around the island.
I wonder if the Navy knows that a vehicle is missing?
this hand cranked winch was sitting in the weeds by the road.
This rusty old thing was by the airport and I think it was used to grade the runways.

This guy must like airplanes for these were at the start of his driveway.
You know that your not in the US when this is the warning sign concerning the runway!
Look close, this was a piece of large chain! Amazing what salt water can do.

And finally, for the John deer tractor fans I've included these pictures. Hope that you've enjoyed the walk around the island.

1 comment: