Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stuck on shore


We use the cell phone system for our internet connection and that allows us to use the computer while on the boat. Overall, its worked well but sometimes, I have to rely on the computer wireless connection,,, like right now. You see, I’ve been kicked off the boat for the morning. Both Anna and I have done this to each other when we need the boat to ourselves. I normally to do it when I have major work that will (for a short time) create a general mess in the living area and Anna, when she and a girl friend are doing crafts or other such stuff and they don’t want me traipsing around. So, seeing that I’ve been sentenced to shore for a few hours, this is as good time as any to go through the 400+ pictures from the air show and reduce them to something manageable for our website.

2 comments:

  1. Don't knock it, you could be in the old dingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad day, never the less. It always could be snowing, or a frost warning or some such nonsense.

    You and Anna have a great trip north, and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete